/ Google Search Console
Submitting my pages to GSC
- Go to your GSC Account
- Click the dropdown on the top left
- Scroll to the bottom and select "+ Add Property"
- Paste your full subdomain in the right box
- Verify with option "HTML Tag"
- Copy the Meta tag
- Enter your site on app.the.com
- Hover over the right panel and click "Edit Design"
- Find the top left cell and click the corner menu on the top right of the cell
- Click "Head"
- Add element "Raw HTML"
- Double click on the cell and paste the code
- Save with CMD+S and Exit Dev Mode at the very top right of your screen
- Deploy Site
- Go back to GSC and follow any additional steps for indexing